Brickhouse small business offers equipment financing agreements “EFA’s” that do not require financial statements for most dollar amounts.
We have flexible EFA’s, backed by an unlimited sources of capital. We have unsurpassed response times and our clients notice how simple & efficient a financing activity can be working with us. We have streamlined processing, straightforward and accurate documentation. You won’t experience any last minute delays or promises we can’t keep.
- 100% financing for small businesses looking for equipment financing
- Competitive fixed pricing and terms to fit your needs and business cycle
- Tax free loan payments if supplier/equipment vendor is not required to collect tax
- Equipment Finance Agreements that are fully amortized or with balloon payments
- Tax-exempt leases for municipalities and other qualified government entities
- Customized leases and loans from $10,000 to $2 million
- Leasing professionals with an average of 20 years of experience
- Excellent customer service
Equipment Finance Examples
- Audio Video Production
- Agricultural and food processing equipment
- Manufacturing and production equipment
- Office and IT equipment finance
- Medical equipment
- Medical Lasers
Equipment Finance Options
- Operating lease/True tax leases
- TRAC leases
- Fixed term loans
- Capital lease/lease purchases
- Lease lines of credit
- Sale leasebacks and refinancing
- Municipal tax exempt leases
We understand that acquiring equipment is a vital part of your business. We carefully analyze each client’s unique situation, keeping in mind your goals and objectives to provide an equipment finance program that best meets your needs.
Weather you purchase equipment 5 times a year, or one time in 5 years, if you choose Brickhouse, we’ll perform consistently and with integrity.