IT Equipment Lease
Brickhouse Capital is a leader in offering IT equipment lease and financing for all brands of hardware and software technology. We offer flexible financing structures to help hedge the depreciation curve on IT equipment while also offering strategies for planned obsolescence and cost effective upgrade implementation.
Brickhouse also provides master IT equipment lease lines which are useful for adding hardware or renewing software licenses. Many of our customers understand that spending their dollars on quickly depreciating assets is not always a smart move and chose to use our leasing programs as tools for obtaining a better balance sheet.
Here are some of the benefits and perks that come with our IT leasing and financing program:
- Software only leasing available
- Master Lease line with license upgrades and trade in wraps
- Corp-Only, 24 hour approvals
- Obsolescence protection
- Operating Leases
- Section 179 compliant Capital Lease
- Vendor Finance programs
Here are some of the types of equipment that qualify for the upgradable IT Lease program:
- Printers, Copiers and Scanners
- Data Storage Servers
- POS Equipment
- Telecommunications – routers, switches, networks, and phone systems
- AV Projectors & Mixing Boards
- IT Equipment Leasing
- Why most businesses choose Leasing IT Equipment
Click the apply button below if your company is ready to move forward with applying for an IT Equipment Lease.