Financing With No Financial Statements!
Application Only Financing: Financing with little credit information and no financial statements.
Most finance lenders & banks require financial statements and/or blanket liens on your business. In most cases we can get from $10,000 to $250,000 with just our 1 page application form.
For businesses that need a quick and simple solution, Brickhouse Capital’s Application-Only program is the way to go. With a One-Page application, businesses can usually obtain up to $150,000 in financing, within 24 hours. A simple credit evaluation is conducted using commercial and personal credit bureaus depending on the size and ownership structure of the business.
- Transaction size – $5,000 – $150,000
- Application – 1 page application to review business or consumer credit reports
- Term length – 12-72 months – term length availability may vary depending on equipment type
- Buy outs – Fair Market Value, $1, 10%, 20%, EFA
- Payment types – Monthly, Quarterly, Seasonal, Cash Flow Based
- Documentation – Brickhouse Lease Agreement
- Equipment types – Most new or used business equipment, furniture, vehicles, software, etc.
What information do I need to provide to get a credit approval?
- Business name & address
- Bank reference
- Ownership breakdown
- General equipment list & cost